Silhouette manages a Silhouette Design Store Giveaways & News group on Facebook.
This group provides:
- Weekly Product Giveaways (Worldwide eligibility)
- News, updates, and promotional sale announcements for the Silhouette Design Store
- A friendly community of fellow crafters sharing amazing project inspiration from the Design Store
Below are the official rules for eligibility to enter our weekly giveaway:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This campaign is only open to users on Facebook who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to residents of any country, though it is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Silhouette America, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Silhouette America, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on Facebook starting February 10, 2018, at 12:00 AM Mountain Time (MST) and running indefinitely. Winners will be selected weekly.
4. How to Enter: Individuals will enter through the Facebook group. The entry includes following posting something you’ve made with a Silhouette machine during the week, using the #DesignStoreMade, and listing the Design ID # with the project you share. Up to five entries per participant will be accepted. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Silhouette America, Inc.
5. Prizes: Prizes vary in price and value by week. The weekly prize will be selected at the sole discretion of Silhouette America, Inc.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Silhouette America, Inc. Winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within (5) days of the announcement. Silhouette America, Inc. shall have no liability for the Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT SILHOUETTE AMERICA, INC.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this giveaway, You understand and agree that Silhouette America, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Silhouette America, Inc., and Silhouette America, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Silhouette America, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Silhouette America, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Silhouette America, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Silhouette America, Inc. Silhouette America, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Silhouette America, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, and to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Silhouette America, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Silhouette America, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the state of Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Silhouette America, Inc. 618 N 2000 W, Lindon, UT 84042, USA. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the close of the contest.
14. Sponsor: The sole Sponsor of the Campaign is Silhouette America, Inc. 618 N 2000 W, Lindon, UT 84042, USA.
*No specified limit will be placed on the amount of time from the announcement of the winner and when the prize will be shipped to the said winner. Silhouette America, Inc. will make every effort to issue prizes within an acceptable amount of time-based on product availability and ability to ship.