SVG Files in Silhouette Design Store
All designs in the Silhouette Design Store are available in Silhouette Studio format (STUDIO). Many designs also provide an SVG file option for an additional upcharge. If the option to add an SVG file is displayed, you can check the box to add the additional SVG file charge to your purchase.
TIP: Adjust your account settings by checking 'Automatically download a copy of my purchases to my hard disk'. This will automatically download a zip file as future purchases are made so you can quickly and easily find your SVG files immediately after purchase.
SVG files obtained from the Silhouette Design Store can be used with other select crafting and/or designing software programs compatible with SVG files.
REQUIREMENT: If you want to open and use SVG files in Silhouette Studio you will need to have the Designer Edition or higher edition software upgrade.
Buying SVG File after STUDIO File Already Purchased
If you already purchased a design but did not purchase the SVG option originally, you can always go back to purchase the SVG file option.
To purchase the SVG file:
- Go to the Silhouette Design Store
- Log in if you are not already
- Locate and go to the design in question
- Check the SVG box (under the 'File Type' section)
- Click on the Cart icon and proceed to check out
Recovering SVG Files
If you would like to re-download a copy of an SVG file you have already purchased:
- Go to your Silhouette Design Store Order History page
- Log in to your user account, if prompted
- Locate and select the desired order containing the design OR you can search for the design with the Search feature and click on it once found
- Once you have selected the design and are on the design pop-up screen, click on the Download option