If you are missing designs you have purchased from the Silhouette Design Store, you can follow the steps below to recover them.
Click here for alternate instructions if you are missing fonts purchased from the Silhouette Design Store.
Design Recovery into Library
To recover your missing design content purchased from the Silhouette Design Store into your software library:
This action will re-sync all purchased content from the Silhouette Design Store in your library.
Design Recovery on Computer
To recover a copy of your missing design content purchased from the Silhouette Design Store directly onto your computer (bypassing the Silhouette Studio software):
- Go to your Silhouette Design Store account's purchase history
- Log into your Silhouette account, if needed
- Locate the order showing the purchase for content you are missing and click on the order number
- Check the box next to any designs you are missing
NOTE: You can click on the Select All box at the top of the order to select everything on the order
- Click on the 'Download Selected' button located on the top-right side of the order
You can alternately click on the individual download icon next to any item on your order to download it individually.
This action will save a copy of all selected files onto your computer, wherever you want to save them.
If you are still unable to find select library content (designs, patterns, etc.) that were downloaded from the Silhouette Design Store, check the following points:
- Check collapsed folders
If a folder has a + symbol inside it, you can click the icon to expand it.
- Look in the correct folder for the content type
Digital patterns will be in your Patterns folder. All other content will download to your Recent Downloads folder.
- Confirm what you're looking for
A STUDIO version of designs is downloaded to your Library. If you are looking for SVG versions of files, please note that these are not stored in your software library. You will need to follow the steps listed above in the 'Design Recovery onto Computer' section.
- Sign out and back into your account
Proceed to sign out of your account in the software Library and then sign back in. This can prompt the system to properly sync all content. (See Library Sync Error)