If you are unable to locate purchased designs from the Silhouette Design Store in the Mint Studio software program, you will need to perform a recovery.
To recover your library content:
- Open Mint Studio
- Click on the 'Silhouette Design Store' button
- Log into your Silhouette account
- Select [Your Name] in the upper-right corner
- Select the 'Account Settings' option
- Select 'Recover All Downloaded Designs'
- Enter password and click 'Submit'
- Purchased designs will download to the software in the 'Recent Downloads' folder
Once the sync is finished you will have access to all your purchased designs.
If desired, you can set the software to download pending orders upon opening by doing the following:
- Select File
- Select Download Pending Orders…
- Enter account info and check the box 'Check every time Mint Studio starts'