Though a rare need, you can remove wireless connectivity from your machine.
This only applies to models that include Bluetooth connectivity.
Removing Bluetooth Adapter
To remove the Bluetooth adapter from your Silhouette machine:
- Find the Bluetooth panel on the bottom of the Silhouette cutting machine
NOTE: The panel has the word Bluetooth on it
- Use a small Phillips head screwdriver to remove the screw on the panel
- Once the panel is opened, you will see a small Bluetooth adapter plugged into the machine
- Use the prongs on the Blade Adjustment Tool (received with your cutting machine) to unplug and remove the adapter
- Replace the Bluetooth panel and screw it into place