If your cut lines are not crisp and properly aligned, this could be the result of one or more of the following:
- The blade is not swiveling properly
- There is a concern with the grip on your material or cutting mat
- Your cut settings are too high
To do so:
- Carefully unscrew the cap from the tip of the blade
⚠ CAUTION: The blade is sharp!
- Carefully press the blade tip lightly onto a soft but firm surface, such as a piece of cardstock or paper
- Rotate the blade a full 360 degrees
This should ensure that the blade is able to swivel and rotate freely.
Check Mat/Material Loading