Beta versions of software may be provided for open testing purposes to check out new features and bug fixes.
How to Update to Beta Version
To install a new Beta software version:
- Close the Silhouette software program
- Go to the software download page
- Select 'More Info' or 'Learn More' on the desired software program (i.e. Silhouette Studio's 'Learn More' link)
- Click on 'Download Beta Versions'
- Click on the 'Download' button for the desired Beta version
- Proceed to run and install the downloaded program
How to Downgrade Back to Release Version
Beta software versions may include new bugs which cannot be supported. If you encounter a concern or terminal error while using a Beta version, you will need to uninstall and re-install the current Release version.
Click here for instructions on downgrading to a lower previous software version.