Beta versions of software may be provided for open testing purposes to check out new features and bug fixes.
How to Install a Beta Version
To install a Beta software version:
- Close the Silhouette software program
- Go to the software download page
- Click on the 'More Info' or 'Learn More' button for the desired software program
- Click on 'Download Beta Versions'
- Click on the 'Download' button for the desired Beta version
- Run and install the downloaded program
How to Downgrade Back to Release Version
Beta software versions may include new bugs that cannot be supported. If you encounter a concern or terminal error while using a Beta version, you will need to uninstall and re-install the current Release version.
Click here for instructions on downgrading to a lower previous software version.
If you would like to share feedback about a Beta version you have tested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the version number and your feedback.
Beta versions are not supported. They are offered for testing purposes only.